11 Sleeps until we leave!
If you haven’t already done so, you need to grab yourself a journal to write in each night while we are away.
Here’s a suggested packing list:
- A smaller suitcase (with good wheels!)
- 2 pairs of jeans or pants
- 2 pairs of shorts
- 4-5 t-shirts
- 1-2 sweat tops or sweaters
- 1 pair of sneakers or walking shoes
- 1 pair of walking sandals
- Bathing suit
- Light weight rain jacket or umbrella
- Personal toiletries / Medications
- Back pack for day travel
- Security travel
- Journal (pens, tape or glue)
- Wrist watch
- Other suggestions: zip lock bags, camera, small flashlight, travel alarm, extra batteries, duct tape, kleenex, TP, Hand Sanitizer, sunscreen, Tide-to-go or laundry wash
- A larger suitcase
- 2 blouses or dress shirts
- skirt or dress pants
- Good shoes for dress outfit
- Tie: mandatory for boys
- Home stay gifts
- Photo album of your family, Vancouver, Handsworth
Your documentation and money should be kept in your security pouch at all times. You must wear your pouch at all times. The less you bring, the less you have to keep track of. If you don’t want to lose your favorite piece of clothing, it’s best not to bring it!
Don’t forget you can following along with blog updates automatically by clicking on the “follow” button found in the bottom right hand corner!
See you for our final meeting on Wednesday at 7pm!